Thursday 17 May 2012

Sneak Peeks for the Market

Well it has been way, way too long since I did a blog post.  Which is somewhat unusual for myself.  But, I assure you it has been well worth the wait.   I have been busy getting ready for the Scout Handmade & Vintage Market that is taking place next weekend in Abbotsford, BC.  May 25-26th.  I have been putting all my focus towards this new & big day.  I have been attending local Garage Sales every weekend, and have been very successful with many great Vintage Finds. (Some for myself as well)  I've been busy sanding, painting, glazing, distressing, cleaning, shining, pricing, sewing, and on and on.  So without further adue, here are some sneak peek photos to intrigue you and maybe convince you to make the trip to Abbotsford, for the day.
1 of a few old Book Bundles

Old Canning jars with Lavender Epsom Salts

Painted distressed & Glazed shelf

Hand Stamped & distressed Gift/Bookmark Tags

Milk Glass Vases, Creamers and Apothecary bottles

Night Stand

Decorated Old Canning Jars

Burlap Wreath with Crochet Flowers
Wooden & Glass Tea Tray

One of the Sewing Desks

Shutter, window & one of many suitcases
So there you have it!!!  Or you could, if you attend the Scout Market.  I'm still busy painting more things and making more things, and pricing more things.  But its all a secret.  What I have shown is just a small portion of what I am actually taking to the market.  So back at it for me.  Hope all the Canadians's have a great Victoria Day weekend.  You know what I'll be doing.  ;)

1 comment: